You see your love interest and the ions in your brain get positively charged. You can feel the chemical bonding deep inside your heart. If you get thoughts like these while gazing at your crush. Then forget the cheesy pickup lines because the hard work in chemistry class will come in handy as you dish out some great Chemistry pick up lines. You can ignite the spark and start a chain reaction into your crush’s heart.
You can easily mix your chemistry terms in the romantic pickup lines, and capture the attention of your bae. So you need to be spontaneous in order to catch the right moment to use some funny pick up lines from your periodic table. Not only that, but you can also use some Science and Nerdy pick up lines in combination to add that extra zeal. So get ready for the chemical fusion of your hearts until both of you experience a dynamic equilibrium.
Funny Chemistry Pick up Lines
- You are so hot, you must be the cause for global warming.
- Are you into science? Because I LAB you!
- Do you have 11 protons? Cause you’re sodium fine.
- My heart burns like a mole of suns for you.
- According to the Second Law of Thermodynamics, you are supposed to share your hotness with me.
- Even the Kelvin scale couldn’t measure how hot you are.
- You are so hot that you would make a nuclear reactor melt down.
- You must be made of Florine, Iodine, and Neon because you are FINe.
- Baby, every time I see you, my cardiovascular system gets all worked up.
- You are hotter than a Bunsen burner set to full power!
Cute Chemistry Pick up Lines
- Are you made of uranium and iodine? Because all I can see is U and I together.
- You’re made of oxygen and neon, right? Because you’re definitely the ONe.
- You must be a compound of barium and beryllium because you’re a total BaBe.
- Are you made of beryllium, gold, and titanium? You must be because you are BeAuTi-ful.
- If you were an element you’d be Francium because you’re the most attractive.
- Forget hydrogen, you’re my number one element.
- Baby, are you jet fuel? Cause you’re melting me away.
- You be the battery, I will be the aluminum foil and together we will light up the world.
- If you were a laser, you will be set on stunning.
- You are hotter than magma.
Chemistry Pick up Lines for Guys
- I wish I was adenine so I could get paired with U.
- Are you made of copper? Cause I Cu in a relationship with me.
- I want to stick to you like cyanoacrylate.
- Baby stop with diet coke, you have got plenty of ASSpertame
- My heart is made of Gallium. It melts when you are close to me.
- I must be magnesium and you must be oxygen because I light up when I’m with you.
- Baby you give my electrons a positive charge.
- I undergo anaerobic respiration when you’re near because you take my breath away.
- Chemists do it on the table periodically.
- You are like an exothermic reaction, you spread your hotness everywhere!
Chemistry Pick up Lines Cute
- Baby, together U and I make uranium iodide (UI3).
- Baby, we have got chemistry together, next period.
- If I had a choice between DNA and RNA, I’d choose RNA because it has U in it.
- Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you’re CuTe.
- Baby, I know my chemistry, and you have got one significant figure.
- The name is Bond. Ionic Bond.
- You’re hotter than a Bunsen burner turned up all the way.
- Hey baby, would a little more alcohol catalyze this reaction?
- You must be chlorine cause you are polarizing my bond.
- I must be a diamond because you gave me a hardness of 10.
Chemistry Pick up Lines for Tinder
- Me and you would undergo a more energetic reaction than potassium and water.
- I’m more attracted to you than flourine is attracted to an electron.
- If you were oxygen, I would be an alkali metal so I could get in you and explode!
- Honey, were like a galvanic cell, there is obviously electricity flowing between us.
- If you were C6, and I were H12, all we would need is the air we breathe to be sweeter than sugar.
- I wish I was an ion so I could form an exothermic bond with you.
- Can I be the phasor to your electron and take you to an excited state?
- If I was an enzyme, I had be DNA helicase so i could unzip your genes
- Your PH must be 14 because you’re the most basic need in my life right now.
- So, what’s your quantum number?
Chemistry Element Pick up Lines
- You are the HCl to my NaOH, lets make sweet love and make an ocean together
- Are you made of Carbon? Because it feels like my world revolves around you.
- Are you the acid to my litmus paper? Because every time I meet you I turn bright red.
- You’re hotter than sulfuric acid and sugar and you smell twice as sweet.
- You be Fluorine and Iwill be Francium and maybe later I can give you an electron
- Hey, want to swap oxidation numbers?
- You must be auxin because you are causing me to have rapid stem elongation.
- Are you a triple bond? Because you look like alkynes of fun.
- They forgot to put your name on the periodic table.
- I wish your name was Avogadro because then I would already know your number.
Chemistry Class Pick up Lines
- We’ve got great chemistry, let’s do some biology.
- Is it getting hot in here… Or is it just our bond that’s forming?
- Are you a carbon sample? Because I want to date you.
- How about we go back to my place and form a covalent bond?
- Hey baby, I’ve got my ion you.
- You look so familiar, did we take a class together? I could have sworn we had chemistry.
- Want to meet up so I can excite your natural frequency?
- Babe you must be a neuron, because you got some action potential.
- You are such a perfect arrangement of atoms.
- Let us meet up… You bring your beaker, and I’ll bring my stirring rod.
Chemistry Pickup Lines for Friends
- You must be a good benzene ring… Because you’re pleasantly aromatic.
- My favorite attractive force is van der Waal’s force. Can you feel it? I’ll move closer if you can’t.
- How about we slip between my beta-pleated sheets and you get to know my alpha-helix?
- Girl, you give my electrons a positive charge.
- Are you a non-volatile particle? Because you raise my boiling point.
- Are you an anion? Because I’m positive we’re meant to be together.
- Could you tell me the oxidation state of this atom and your phone number?
- We must have an ionic bond because it’s difficult to break.
- You are so hot you denature my proteins.
- Let us find our combined volume by displacing the liquid in my waterbed.
For a better & perfect impression, try wearing a lab coat while delivering these lines. Additionally, wearing safety goggles can help you out. But don’t be a creep by adding disposable gloves to your look. Try learning a few science tricks like making glowing drinks for a strong impression. Try them and share your reactions in the comment section below.