On a certain day, imagine meeting a person who is so attractive that you instantly feel like talking to them and taking things to the next level. If the equation that you want to share with the person is not that of a cute, good and committed relation but of a sassy, casual and beyond a friend kinda relationship, then these Corny pick-up lines will pave the way for you to get into that zone.
Corny Pick up Lines
Corny pick-up lines are not for the weak hearted ones and come with a big risk factor. Only using these lines alone for the first time can turn out to be a major turn off. Maybe mixing it up with great, funny, dirty, stupid or clever pick-up lines will help you impress your partner.
They are quite bold in nature and you need to ensure that while throwing out such sassy lines you need to maintain the right balance that can be done through some good research. After all, what’s in a Date, without putting in some effort, right? For example, if your partner is into Pokémon you can combine corny lines along with some Pokémon pick up lines, likewise, for the Potterheads, you can fuse it up with Harry Potter pick up lines.
You just need to ensure that you don’t overdo things as there are high chances of you sounding offensive, mean and wannabe. So, go through these lines, select the best suitable ones and flaunt your boldness unapologetically.
List of Best Corny Pick up Lines
- Kiss me if I am wrong, the capital of India is Mumbai.
- Even if I searched every corner of Google, I couldn’t find someone as beautiful as you.
- Baby are you Global Warming coz my heart is melting!
- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put ‘I’ and ‘U’ together.
- Did your license get suspended for driving all these girls crazy?
- If I’m vinegar, then you must be baking soda. Because you make me feel all bubbly inside!
- Can I walk you home? Cause my parents always told me to follow my dreams.
- Your lips are like skittles, and I want to taste the rainbow.
- I feel lost! Please give me directions to your heart?
- There is a sale in my house and the clothes are 100% off.
- I am calling the Police coz being this sexy is a crime.
- I am hungry, do you have anything to offer, I meant hungry for love.
- Give me your name so I know what to scream tonight.
- You’re definitely on my to-do list tonight.
- Are you feeling a little down? I can help feel you up.
- I lost my teddy bear. Can I sleep with you tonight?
- There must be something wrong with my cell phone because it doesn’t have your number on it.
- Do you know what you would really look beautiful in? My arms.
- You’re like a fine wine. The more of you I drink in, the better I feel.
- You’ve got a lot of beautiful curves, but your smile is absolutely my favourite.
- Are you as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside?
- If being sexy was a crime, you’d be guilty as charged.
- You know what you would look really beautiful in? My arms.
- I would never play hide and seek with you because someone like you is impossible to find.
- Are you a magician? It’s the strangest thing, but every time I look at you, everyone else disappears.
- I think there’s something wrong with my phone. Could you try calling it to see if it works?
- Hi, I just wanted to thank you for the gift. (pause) I’ve been wearing this smile ever since you gave it to me.
- Are you an electrician? Because you’re definitely lighting up my day/night!
- I’ve heard it said that kissing is the ‘language of love.’ Would you care to have a conversation with me about it sometime?
- I always thought happiness started with an ‘h,’ but it turns out mine starts with ‘u.’
- Your hand looks heavy—can I hold it for you?
- Are you a time traveler? Because I absolutely see you in my future.
- Is there an airport nearby or is it my heart taking off?
- Was your dad a boxer? Because damn, you’re a knockout!
- I was wondering if you had an extra heart. Mine was just stolen.
- Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
- Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?
- Do you know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend material.
- I thought this was a (bar/restaurant/etc.), but I must be in a museum because you’re a piece of art.
- You know, your smile has been lighting up the room all night and I just had to come and say hello.
- Hi, I’m (your name). Do you remember me? Oh, that’s right—we’ve only met in my dreams.