There’s so much of similarity between Math and Love. While Math is about finding the one perfect solution through trial and error, love is all about finding your soulmate through dates and conversations. Like Math, Love is also tricky, challenging yet fun. What better than making your conversation thrilling by using some tricky Math Pick up lines and bring down all the tension to zero.
These Maths pick up lines are not at all boring and they will take the energy of the date to a whole new level. For the people whose partners are nerdy and geeks these Maths pick up lines are like a icing on the cake. If you want to further make an impression go for Nerdy, Science or Chemistry pick up lines that will add to their laughter.
Best Math Pick Up Lines
Maths pick up lines are very clever pick up lines that will make yourself look knowledgeable with a pinch of humor which is a deadly combination that people die for. Once you see your partner being impressed with you, taking an advantage of the situation slightly drop hints using these flirty or romantic pick up lines about your love.
Whatever the situation be, put whatever it takes in making that variable your constant and finding a partner that’s the answer to all your problems, be it math or life.
Simple Math Pick up Lines
- What’s your sine?
- I less than three you.
- The square root of all my fantasies is you.
- You are sweeter than 3.14.
- My love is like a fractal. It goes on forever!
- I heard you like math, so what’s the sum of U+Me?
- Why don’t you be the numerator and I be the denominator and both of us reduce to the simplest form?
- My lust for you is exponentially growing like y = 2 to the x.
- You must be a 45-degree angle because I think that you are acute-y.
- How about I perform a sort on your variables and you can analyze my performance?
- I love you because you’re sweet as pi!
- We fit together like coordinates on an axis.
- Hey girl… Can I call-cu-later?
- My feelings for you are too great to MEASURE. This love has no LIMIT.
- You are the square to my root.
Flirty Math Pick up Lines
- Are you good at math? Can you help me solve for x? X = your number.
- Hi, I hear you’re good at algebra… Will you replace my eX without asking Y?
- Are you √2? ‘Cause I feel irrational around you!
- I know my math. And you’ve got one significant figure!
- I have a math equation for you: you plus me equals awesome.
- You must be a 90º angle. ‘Cause, you’re looking right!
- If we are both math majors, then why is there so much chemistry between us?
- I hear you don’t like fractions. So will you let me be your other half?
- I don’t like my current girlfriend… Mind if I do a you-substitution?
- My love for you is like an exponential curve. It’s unbounded.
- If you were a function, then you’d be my asymptote ’cause I always tend toward you!
- You have a fine body. Are you a Mathlete?
- Can I plug my solution into your equation?
- Baby, I wish you were x2 and I was x3/3 so I could be the area under your curve.
- Wanna couple our equations tonight?
Tinder Math Pick up Lines
- Girl, I should ask you out, ’cause you can’t differentiate.
- Hey girl. I wish I were a second derivative, so I could investigate your concavities.
- Huygens’ favorite curves were cycloids, but my favorite curves are yours.
- I sure hope you know set theory, ’cause I wanna intersect and union with you.
- Baby, you’re like a student and I am like a math book, you solve all my problems.
- The volume of a generalized cylinder has been known for thousands of years, but you won’t know the volume of mine until tonight.
- You are as beautiful as 1.618.
- Your body has the nicest arc length I have ever seen.
- By looking at you I can tell you’re 36-25-36, which by the way are all perfect squares.
- Are you a square number, because my love for you is exponential!
- Can I explore your mean value?
- Let’s find out if we converge by taking each other to the limit.
- You have one compact set.
- Wanna expand my polynomial?
Math Pick up Lines Clean
- My love for you is like dividing by zero, it cannot be defined.
- If you were sine squared I’d be cosine squared. And together we would be one!
- My love for you is like √(-1). Complex, but not imaginary!
- Hey, baby want to Squeeze my Theorem while I poly your nomial?
- I’m not being obtuse, you are acute girl.
- Why don’t we use some Fourier analysis on our relationship and reduce it to a series of simple periodic functions?
- I wonder what the L’ Hospital’s rule says of the limit when I is over you.
- I know you like adding numbers. So could you please add yours to my contacts?
- The derivative of my love for you is 0 because my love for you is constant.
- How about you come to my place tonight, so I can show you the growth of my natural log?
- Girl, I’d like to instantiate your objects and access their member variables.
- If four plus four equals eight, then I plus you equals fate.
- Girl, I wish you were the Pythagorean theorem so I can insert my hypotenuse into your legs.
- My love for you is like the slope of a concave-up function because it’s always increasing.
- My girlfriend right now is simply the square root of the negative one because she is imaginary.