Since time immemorial guys have been unclear about talking to a girl the right way. They find girls to be bold and fierce, but beneath this lies an unfiltered, kind, chirpy and a humorous side that’s waiting to be approached by the right person. All you have got to do is break that barrier and strike the right chord with her using these Pick up lines for Women.
These lines are creative and funny and can surely make her open up. Once she gets comfortable with you, use some good, cheesy or romantic pick up lines to slightly drop her a hint and yet not make her feel uncomfortable.
Making her comfortable and establishing a good connection is the key to make her fall for you. That will happen when you bring up some common interest topics. If you know that she’s either a fan of Harry Potter or the Disney world, why not include some Harry Potter or Disney pick up lines and see her go gaga over it.
Best Pick Up Lines For Women
- If beauty were time, you had be eternity.
- Want to know what I am wearing? The smile you gave me.
- I don’t have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?
- Are you feeling a little down? I can help feel you up.
- Is your name Google? Because you have everything I’ve been searching for.
- Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?
- Do you have a pencil? Cause I want to erase your past and write our future.
- Can you take me to the doctor? I just broke my leg falling for you.
- Nice shirt! What’s it made of, boyfriend material?
- Do you know what would look really good on you? Me.
- I don’t need Twitter, I’m already following you.
- You’re definitely on my to-do list tonight.
- Are you the online order I placed a few days ago? ‘Cuz I’ve been waiting for you all day.
- You look so familiar… didn’t we take a class together? I could’ve sworn we had chemistry.
- Are you Netflix? Because I could watch you for hours.
- If you were a book, you’d be fine print.
- Kissing is the language of love. Would you like to have meaningful conversation with me right now?
- I seem to have lost my tongue. Can I have yours instead?
- Whoa there Medusa, stop looking at me! You’re making me rock hard!
- You must be a gamer. Want to play with my joystick?
- I’m putting you on my to-do list for tonight.
- Do you want to do what bunnies do, if you know what I mean?
- Sit on my lap and we’ll get things straight between us.
- My bed broke last night. Can I sleep in yours?
- Help! I’m on fire! Can I run through your sprinkler?
- I’m here for a job. Do you have an opening I can fill?
- I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I can make your bed rock!
- Let’s do an experiment and see how well our genes mix.
- If you’re feeling down, I can feel you up.
- I think I could fall madly in bed with you.
- How would you like your eggs? Scrambled, over easy, sunny-side-up, or fertilized?